|A fish from the Baltimore Aquarium|
Icon Tutorial part 6It took me a while to figure out how to use those fancy icons that you see everyone using, like all those rainbows, hearts, and flying llamas in journals and in comments so I decided to post this tutorial as a guideline for those who have yet to figure them out or maybe you might find a new one, anyways I hope this helpsIcon Tutorial part 6 by ~anelphia
1. The first step in almost all emoticons and icon symbols is this little device here in quotations ":" These two little dots are absolutely essential, so our emoticons almost always start with :
2. 2nd type in lower case letters the word icon, do not space after the :, so far it should look like this :icon.
3. 3rd type the username of any person here on DA or the name of the icon, so so far it should look like this :iconanelphia or this :iconrainbowsheep2
4. Finish it off with step one :, do not space b4 hand. If you did it correctly it should look like this :iconanelphia: or :iconrainbowsheep2:
Here are some more icons you can use or practice with, always use the wor
○ = Your name.-Colleen (yes, that's my real name, I'm of Irish Ancestry, could you tell?)
☺= One phobia.-Balloons (Popping balloons to be exact, so it's kind of weird that balloon sculpting was at one time a hobby O'mine, but popping balloons, so scarry!!!)
♬ = Favorite song.- Depends on my mood
§ = How do you feel?- Hopeful?
☁ A crush.-Dont have one
♠ = First person to follow you on DA.-I don't remember
♧ = Hot or cold.-comfortable
☆ = Favorite food.-sushi!!!!!!!
☮= Your inspiration.-
☼ = Your first URL.-????????
☻= Are you happy right now?-yes
Þ = Favorite film.-Whisper of the heart, Demetrius and the Gladiators, The Shop around the corner, just to name a few
♣ = Lucky number.-7
ϟ = The song you are listening to right now is…-This woman and this man by clay walker and La vida loca
✖ = Make me choose:
Singer: ________ or ___________?-I like a variety of singers
Book: ________ or ___________?-"Fabiola" and Beorn the Proud
Character: ________ or ___________?-Cecilia and Pancratius from "Fabiola" and Beorn and Ness from "Beorn the Proud
Also, before I forget, I would just like to say that while writing this journal I realized that tomorrow is officially Pope Benedict's last day as our Pope and that I'll miss Our German Shepherd